IIS & chunked transfert

From: Lucinus <lucinus_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 00:01:59 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently testing behaviour of Apache and IIS HTTP servers.

Among others came to test POST with chunked transfert.

I installed a simple PHP script on servers:
echo $_POST['value'];

and use curl command which looks like this:

curl -F "value=val1" -H "Transfer-Encoding: chunked"

With an apache server it is working very well, but with IIS5 or IIS6 it is
getting stuck.
>From the network I can see my POST request then the continue answer from IIS
then nothing.
I never get back the answer to the POST request.

Has anyone succesfully achieved such chunked request on IIS.

Thanks,
François