Re: upload to browser

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:58:31 -0600

You may be stuck with setting up a man-in-the-middle script - use your
browser to fire up a cgi script that submits the images then hands
back the session cookies and a Redirect to your browser when it's
finished.

I suppose something like this might work, though I've never tried it:

   for n in list-of-images
   do
       curl -b cookies -c cookies .......
   done
   cookie=`grep PHPSESSID cookies`
   set $cookie
   echo "HTTP/1.1 302 Object Moved"
   echo "Set-Cookie: $6=$7; path=$3"
   echo "Location: http://www.order.proprint.se/

or something along those lines. That way, your session cookie doesn't
have to be in the browser's cookies file at all, it just gets passed
through once the script finishes the upload.

Ralph