Re: upload to browser

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 01:56:48 -0600

I think the browser probably copies cookies to the file regularly
(each page load, maybe?), and very likely on exit. If the browser is
running while you fiddle with the cookies, I'd expect the browser to
wipe out the changes if you restarted it.

Magnus, how about this scenario: assuming you have a local web
server, you might set up a cgi script on your local server that uses
curl to upload the images to the remote server. Then, from your
browser, you'd upload the images to your curl cgi, then when the cgi
is done forwarding the images, it could hand back any cookies it
received along with a redirect to the image site. The cgi would be a
"man in the middle", handling the multi-image upload.

Ralph Mitchell