Re: Problem in connecting to proxy.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:50:16 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Sagar Saibi wrote:

> I use curl to download web pages.
> When I specify a proxy server explicitly using -x option of curl I am
> unable to connect to the proxy server.
> Whereas when I ping the proxy server it gives me positive results.

You've mailed the paid-support mail address.

We provide support and service for money. If you want free support, you should
try one of the curl mailing lists: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/

If you want to pay us to help you with your problem(s), I'd like you to start
our venture by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This will
make us get started.

Thanks!

--
          -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-