Unable to retrive asp page.

From: Sagar Saibi <sagar.saibi_at_patni.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:05:49 +0530

Hi all,

    I am using curl for a asp page in a unix shell script.
    A message "Loading... Please Wait..." is displayed on the site and then
the data appears.
    But when the page retrieved curl and when opened in browser I am not
able to see the data
    on the page.
    Only the message "Loading... Please Wait..." is displayed though the
data is found in the source of the page.
    I tried using User Agent and other options but failed.
    Is there any other option in curl which i can use here.

 Thanks in advance.

Sagar S

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin_at_patni.com and delete this mail.