Upload a txt file to an https site

From: Rosalba Perez <rperez_at_nai-online.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:06:02 -0800

I am a newbe and need some direction please :)
Can I use CURL to upload a text file into an https site? I have a
certificate in a P12 format.
How can I do this? I read that I need OpenSSL as well?

Thanks in advance!

Rosalba

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and attachments are intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient(s) or agent of the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and that any use, review, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to sender and deleting all copies of the communication and attachments. Although this E-mail and attachments are believed to be virus and defect free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the same are virus and defect free. The sender disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this communication or attachment. Thank you.