Re: Web Application Using LibcUrl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:23:12 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, lgcegr wrote:

> 1. The file transfer application should be developed in ASP.NET.

libcurl is not ASP.NET, it ís plain C.

> 2. The file upload should the functionality like pause and this is seen in
> most of the file download Applications.'

I don't understand this paragraph.

> 3. The application should be web based.

libcurl is a library, it can be used in any environment. I don't know if that
qualify it as "web based".

> Can I use the libcUrl for this application.

Based on these three requirements? Perhaps.

> No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

... but annoying footers.

I would also like to mention that there is a separate mailing list dedicated
for libcurl stuff.