bug? a weird redirect

From: 18t <18t_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:23:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi, I use curl with php and I have encountered a really weird thing. If I download anything with the "czu" as TLD (which doesnt exist, so if you type, say, test.czu into your browser, you'll get an error) I receive a page full of advertisment. Could anyone try this out? It's so weird I cant believe it's true. If you got any clues how this could be caused, plz let me know (happened on a dedicated server).

thanks, Pavel

Try for example http://test.czu
With my curl I got this:

  on the Web - and the best prices to boot - are the comparison shopping agents - or shopping 'bots'. These intelligent shopping agents can help you find not only the product you want, but also the best price for it. Comparison Shopping, Comparison Shop, Compare Prices, Best Prices, Lowest Prices, Product Reviews, Store Reviews, Merchant Reviews, Discount, Cheap, Babies Kids, Books, Clothing Accessories, Computers, Laptops, Desktops, PDA, Electronics, Digital Cameras, DVD Players, Camcorders, Televisions,Flowers Gifts, Health Beauty, Home & Garden, Appliances, Furniture, Jewelry & Watches, Movies, Music, Office, Software, Sports & Fitness, Toys & Games, VideoGames, digital camera, DVD player,camcorder, video games. Babies,Kids, Books, Cars, Clothing,Accessories, Computers, Laptops, Desktops, PDAs, Electronics, Digital Cameras, DVD Players, Camcorders, Televisions, Flowers,Gifts, Health,Beauty, Home,Garden, Appliances, Furniture, Jewelry,Watches, Movies, Music, Office, Servic!
 es, DSL, Long Distance, Software, Sports,Fitness, Toys,Video Games, Tr

avel, Comparison Shop, Compare Prices, Best Prices, Lowest Prices, consumer product reviews, digital cameras, camcorders, mp3, computers, software, books, music, movies electronics, shopping, compare, best, lowest prices, coupons, deals, offers, entertainment. Anniversary Flowers, Table Centerpieces, Cornucopias, Flower Arrangements with Balloons, Holiday Wreaths, Long Stemmed Red Roses, New Baby Bouquets, Poinsettias, Baskets with Ghiradelli Chocolate, Care Packages, Fruit Baskets. Back and Body Pain relief, Bath and Body, Contact Lenses, Electric and Dental Care, Face and Skin Care, Family Planning, Fragrance, Hair Appliances, Hair Care, Makeup, Nutritional Supplements, Prescription Drugs, Razors and Trimmers, Sports Supplements, Nose Hair Trimmers, Propecia, Acuvue 2 by Johnson and Johnson, Crave by Calvin Klein. workstations, desktop systems, notebooks and network servers. perfume, cosmetics, cars, vehicles, shoes, jeans.<br><a href=http://www.cirkuseros.se/>cirkuseros.s!