Acces denit on partial path

From: Eric VERGNAUD <eric.vergnaud_at_jlynx.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:51:06 +0100

Hi,

One of my customers needs to access a ftp for which he has access to a
subfolder only. Typically the path looks like this:

 /Uploads/Private/Customer

The customer has access to /Customer but not to /Uploads nor /Private

When connecting using libcurl, I can trace the messages and see that libcurl
sends:

CWD /Uploads

The server rejects that query saying the user is not authorized to access
that folder.

Using Transmit on MacOS X and tracing the messages, I can see tha transmit
sends:

CWD /Uploads/Private/Customer

And is successful.

Is there a way I can tell libcurl to NOT decompose the path into several sub
CWD queries ?

Eric
Eric VERGNAUD - JLynx Software
Cutting-edge technologies and