Re: curl problem with -k option on win32

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:13:08 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Jochen Roderburg wrote:

> this is really now a question to the person who compiled the windows binary.
> Only he would know what compile options he really had used or if he made
> changes in this area regarding the CAFile variable.

I don't think he made any changes at all and that he used the makefiles the
release package provides. The whole point with much of our work is that no
particular changes should be necessary to build curl.

> Remember, the result of my experiments was that the crash disappears when
> you set the --cacert parameter to anything (which in turns sets this CAFile
> variable intern).

I know. But from that, to actually finding and fixing the error is quite a
distance.

It would indicate that the CAFile variable otherwise is set to rubbish. The
problem is then "just" to understand and figure out why and where that
happens...