RE: Curl re-uses old POST data in GET requests on same handle (7.12.3)

From: Cyrill Osterwalder <cyrill.osterwalder_at_seclutions.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:47:11 +0100

The issue seems to me more complex and more difficult to reproduce than I
thought. It still happens in my rather complex application environment but
the example source that I wanted to send you does not have the problem. I
assume that the problem occurs after a certain request constellation only.
Until now I haven't found what kind of request sequence triggers the
consequence.

I will try to analyze and find out more and I'll get back to the list once I
know better when and why it happens.

Best regards,

Cyrill