Re: Curl 7.12.3 WinXP build question.

From: nodak sodak <nodakcowboy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:10:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply.

The CURLLIB_EXPORTS define is in the VC6 project
settings from the package, if you load up the project
then click on the 'Project | Settings | C/C++ (tab) |
Category (Preprocessor)' there is a CURLLIB_EXPORTS
define in there, I was just wondering where it was
being used at since when I did a grep for it on the
project it didn't show it anywhere.

Thanks,

Dave