Re: Problems downloading aspx pages with curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:54:49 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Bob Steinberg wrote:

> I'm a linux/php person and know these as well as using curl to post forms
> and parse results pretty well, but the details of how aps based servers
> expect the data sent to them, and manage their sessions/states etc seems to
> make little sense, pages post to them selves, anyway.

It doesn't matter what language/environment that receives the data. Forms are
filled in and submitted in a standard way, as are all the other HTTP request
details.

Can you instead show us how the HTML <form> tag (and associated tags) look
like that you're trying to fill in and what command line you currently use to
submit?