RE : RE : can't get URL with curl

From: Ilann Cohen <ilann_at_ilann.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:16:25 +0100

OK this worked greaaaaat !!!! I was able to get this &#?§£ URL. Here is
what I did on the command line:

curl -c mycookie.txt urlpage1.html
then,
curl -c mycookie.txt urlpage2.html
curl -c mycookie.txt urlpage3.html

I'm trying to do the same with libcurl, and it doesn't work that well.
I set the option CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE to a filename that doesn't exist, it
seemed to work too, but the "get page2" call returned pages 1 AND 2,
"get page3" returned pages 1, 2 and 3 etc. I mean, the "get page2" call
returned in the same file both page 1 and page 2 returned by Internet
Explorer. How to do with libcurl the command line options "-c" and "-b"
???

ilann