RE : can't get URL with curl

From: Ilann Cohen <ilann_at_ilann.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:43:16 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried the same command with the -L option, but it didn't work. Curl
could fetch a web page containing the input form, and not the result.

As you said it looks like a cookie thing. Here is what I do with
Internet Explorer: I filled the input form by hand, then I can see the
first result page. (If I copy this first page URL and try to fetch it
with curl, it works!). The result is multi page. Then I click by hand on
fetch the second page URL with curl, it doesn't work... What should I do
?

Regards,
ilann