Re: cURL 7.11.1 and 7.12 .2 AIX 5.2 manual build and compile

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:15:34 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 DBSMITH_at_ohiohealth.com wrote:

> reloasd the Socket module.

What does reloading the Socket module mean? Your failure was caused by the
fact that the Socket module wasn't find by the perl ftp server. You need to
install it or fix the paths so that the program can use the Socket module.

I don't see how that is "reloading". But perhaps I'm just using different
words for the same thing.

> Did you look at the logs from the originaly email???

No. I didn't find a need to: you said curl built fine.