Re: Troubleshooting problems with cookies

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:53:46 -0600

Is the curl version the same on both systems?? There were some
iterations of curl where cookies didn't quite work as expected... If
you're using a version of curl that came with a Linux distro, it's
likely to be at least a couple of releases old.

The current version is 7.12.2. If your Linux distro doesn't have an
update close to that, you could try fetching the source from
http//curl.haxx.se and building for yourself.

Ralph Mitchell