Having problem with curl inside a linux script

From: <albprim_at_katamail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:52:43 +0000

Hi everybody,
I am having an huge problem with a script that must obtain and check some html page from a remote server and check them.
I did a login inside the site (WAC authorization/authentication) and I obtain via curl a cookie that is used in other curl calling (-b/-c option) and it works correctly.
Unlucky when i use a post command i have a very strange problem.
The curl command returns the page i was waiting from if launched by command line (shell unix) while it returns an error page if called from a unix shell script.
It seems a cookie related problem. Does anyone have any idea/suggestion

thank you so much
Alberto

p.s:i must apology for my bad english.

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto