Re: HTTP Post & Tomcat J2EE Server

From: akede <alex.kempkens_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:49:36 +0100

I sended the files to you privatly,

Just as a point.

The original form contains an input/image tag as the submit tag.

<input type="image" name="submit"
src="/images/de/bt_anmelden.gif;jsessionid=4a366d90699c45d6a81cbcf5f7bdb6f0"
border="0" tabindex="3" /><br />

I assume sending this information as a

-d "submit_x=68&submit_y=8&"

suits it for PHP but not for a J2EE server ;-) - just had this idea
while talking to a friend about the problem ;-).

How is the correct form of submitting these information via curl?

Alex