Re: problème transfert FTP (curl sous win vers FTP distant sous UNIX)

From: jean-françois naud <naudjf_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:18:59 +0100 (CET)

This :
 input
=Runtime.getRuntime().exec("dir").getInputStream();
does not work

but this :
 input =Runtime.getRuntime().exec("cmd /c
dir").getInputStream();
works !!

When i put my exe curl in the windws PATH environnment
var, and try :
 input
=Runtime.getRuntime().exec("curl...").getInputStream();
id does not work.

I also tried :
 input =Runtime.getRuntime().exec("D:/Program
Files/curl ...").getInputStream();
that does not work.

And this :
 input =Runtime.getRuntime().exec("D:/Progra~1/curl
...").getInputStream();
does not work either....

Any idea ?

 --- jean-françois naud <naudjf_at_yahoo.fr> a écrit :
> hi,
>
> sorry for the quoted email ! I first sent my email
> another haxx.se email adress...
> And i am sepaking french because I thought that
> there
> may be french speaking users on this forum...it's
> because I am french. it is easier for me !
>
> In fact, i solve the problem putting another option
> in
> my command :
> --disable--epcv
> I still have an error message when printing logs
> (-v)
> but i don't have any in the header file, and the
> command execute well.
>
> Now, I have another problem, trying to execute this
> command via JAVA.
>
> This is what i run :
> input =

Runtime.getRuntime().exec(commande).getInputStream();

> And I have this error message (here, instead of
> "curl...." I tried to execute the MS-DOS command
> "dir". But the result is the same...) :
> java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: dir error=2 [
> CreateProcess: dir error=2 ]
> java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: dir error=2
> java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
> java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
> java.io.IOException(java.lang.String)
> int java.lang.Win32Process.create(java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String, java.io.FileDescriptor,
> java.io.FileDescriptor, java.io.FileDescriptor)
> java.lang.Win32Process(java.lang.String [],
> java.lang.String [])
> java.lang.Process
> java.lang.Runtime.execInternal0(java.lang.String [],
> java.lang.String [])
> java.lang.Process
> java.lang.Runtime.exec(java.lang.String [],
> java.lang.String [])
> java.lang.Process
> java.lang.Runtime.exec(java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String [])
> java.lang.Process
> java.lang.Runtime.exec(java.lang.String)
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.ordre.FileOCOVLoadManager.sendFileByFTP(java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String)
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.ordre.FileOCOVLoadManager.createNewFile(com.socgen.passif.data.VueSuiviFichier,
> java.io.File, com.socgen.passif.data.VueUtilisateur,

com.socgen.passif.server.ejb.session.abonnement.AbonnementService,

com.socgen.passif.data.technical.VueFichierEtatSortie,
> com.socgen.passif.enumeration.TypeTransfert,
> java.lang.String)
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.ordre.FileOCOVLoadManager.createAllFiles(com.socgen.passif.data.VueSuiviFichier,
> java.io.File, java.util.HashMap,
> com.socgen.passif.data.VueUtilisateur)
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.ordre.FileOCOVLoadManager.processCreateAllFiles(com.socgen.passif.data.VueSuiviFichier,
> java.util.HashMap)
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.ordre.FileOCOVLoadManager.postFileLoad(com.socgen.passif.data.VueSuiviFichier)
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.FileLoadManager.processFilesToLoad()
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.load.ordre.FileOCLoadManager.processAllOCFiles()
> java.lang.Object
> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java.lang.Object,
> java.lang.Object [])
> void

com.socgen.passif.client.technical.scheduler.ThreadManager.run()