Re: problems with glibc-2.3.4.20041102

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:26:55 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, b0fh wrote:

>> Can you tell us an easy way to reproduce these problems?
>
> I'm sorry I can't as I don't know anything about curl... :( But if you are
> using xmms anyways, feel free to try the plugin :) But the problem only
> occurs with that recent glibc-version. With glibc-20040808 it worked fine.
> I also didn't find any useful changelog for glibc...

I know nothing about audioscrobbler.

So, how can you tell it is a problem in curl in the first place if you can't
repeat it easily and pinpoint curl to be the problem?

Can you perhaps elaborate on what the operation that fails does?

I don't intend to install some random development version of glibc, I hope to
be able to work on this anyway.