Re: --disable-epsv and IPv6 are incompatible

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:21:56 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:

> It has been reported in the bugzilla for mandrakesoft a problem that has
> been reduced to curl not being able to mix --disable-epsv for ftp downloads
> and IPv6 addressing.

I don't think I grasp this completely. Why would you disable EPSV if you're
using IPv6? Is that what's happening?

I miss any -v or --trace output in the bug report so we don't know what kind
of response curl gets from the server when it says "Odd return code after
PASV"

> If you have an IPv6 testbed, (unlike myself:), you'll find the relevant
> information on how to reproduce the bug here:

I don't have any such. I have IPv6 enabled on my local host, but that's it.