Re: Building a NOSSL windows dll

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:24:08 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Jan de Lint wrote:

> I have built and used an SSL libcurl windows dll.
> What would be the easiest way to leave out the SSL part?
> Do I define a constant somewhere?

Try the libcurl mailing list for libcurl issues.

How did you build the DLL in the first place (there are multiple ways to build
on Windows and we can't tell you the easiest way for you to accomplish this
since you didn't tell us what way you used)? To build with SSL enabled, there
is a symbol defined. Not defining it builds libcurl without SSL support.