RE: cURL truncating upload file

From: James Smith <james_at_discs.uk.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:28:49 +0100

Is there anyway to time out the curl request? At the moment I come in each
morning to over 100 running curl processes that all need ending manually, if
I could get curl to timeout after about 60 seconds the upload would have
plenty of time to complete and the process would end saving me time each
morning (imagine what Mondays are like!)

--
Jay