RE: cURL truncating upload file

From: James Smith <james_at_discs.uk.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:54:50 +0100

Sorry, not with it at all today.

> What curl version is this?

C:\cURL>curl.exe -V
curl 7.12.0 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.12.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.1
Protocols: ftp gopher telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: NTLM SSL libz

> And no error message or anything?

Nope, no errors at all, in fact last time I ran it manually from the command
line (normally it runs from a script) it even returned a Success.

> > --header "Authorization: Basic REMOVED FOR SECURITY"
>
> You get this if you use -u too, but you won't need to do the
> base64 on your own...

I will bear this in mind for future use, fortunately I am using ColdFusion
for the scripting on this project and #tobase64(user:pass)# is so simple it
is hardly worth worrying about.

I think that covers them all now.

--
Jay