Re: curl command line - sftp problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:18:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Bernhard Blasen wrote:

Just a reaction on the subject: we call FTP over SSL for FTPS, not with the s
first, since that abbrivation is commonly used for ftp-like operations over
SSH.

> I try to get the contents of a remote directory. Connection is ftp ssl
> encrypted. I get no results but a error messages obviously generated by
> openssl. At the end ogf this post i send the complete dialogue (faked IP
> addresses username and password). Is anybody able to help me

> * SSL: error:1408C095:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_FINISHED:digest check failed

Ouch. I have never seen this happen before. Googling for the error message
shows that it has happened to others in various situations, but I couldn't
find anyone mentioning any solution or even reason for the error...