Re: Page empty of content

From: Robert W March <RWMarch_at_linux.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:45:10 -0400

Alexander,

Thanks for the reference to LiveHeaders.

And now, thanks to your help, and a little perl script, I am receiving
hourly aviation weather reports (METAR) and terminal area forecasts
(TAF) on my cellphone. In this country the receipt of text messages
on a mobile phone is no extra charge. :-)

-Robert

--
                             Robert W March
                   	   St. Andrew's House