Re: An idea on separate options for different URLs

From: Alexander Lazic <al-generic_at_none.at>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:23:58 +0200

Hi,

On Sam 31.07.2004 23:09, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>I would like to enhance the tool curl to make it able to deal with
>options set to specific URLs, so that we can make multiple requests
>easily, using a single command line (and thus use persistent
>connections etc).

Nice Idea ;-)

>Or can anyone come up with a better separator? Or even a better system
>that is easier to use?

How about to add a 'CURL_MULTI_URL_SEP' in the env, so that the user can
decise his/her separator, if he/she don't like the default one?

How about to make the 'separator' as a string (e.g. NEW_URL or from
env)?

Is ':' not an fileseparator on a OS, i'am not shure?

How about to make it possible that i load the instruction from a file?

---
OPTIONS FIRST_URL
OPTIONS SECOND_URL
.