Re: curl and webdav

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:39:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Eric S. Johansson wrote:

> any plans to support webdav? even though it is a pig of a protocol, I am
> finding a tremendously useful when working with folks remotely.

WebDAV is a protocol "on top" of HTTP and it could be implemented by using
libcurl for transfers. I don't think libcurl itself needs any particular
adjustments to support it.

I personally have work up to my ears already so I won't be adding any webdav
support anywhere near in time (if ever).

'neon' is an already present LGPL'ed library that offers webdav support:
http://www.webdav.org/neon/