Re: New to the list, a little help please

From: Jan Theofel <theofel_at_etes.de>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:56:35 +0200

Hello,

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 01:44:38AM -0700, Jake Abramson wrote:

> If i try sending anything to a HTTPS site, i get this back: "libcurl was
> built with SSL disabled, https: not supported!

I had almost the same problem today: I installed cURL from the sources but
forgot to install the openssl-devel package before. After installing this
package, I made a "make clean" and run through the complete installation
again. That solved the problem.

> And now to the real question. I'm trying to post to the ebay API backend,
> which requires headers and body.

This sounds very interesting for me. I'd also like to connect to the eBay
API. Which language do you want to use? And where did you find the
description fpr the API?

Jan

--
Jan Theofel                              Fon:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 0
ETES - EDV-Systemhaus GbR                Fax:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 50