RE: Program hangs in curl_slist_free_all the third time through my loop

From: Paul Dore <pdore_at_ibridge.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:02:30 -0300

thanks for getting back to me Daniel.

Several days ago, being in somewhat of a hurry to get my first libcurl app
running, I took an example I found [verbatim] and it did not initialze the
headerlist before each re-use (in addition to calling curl_slist_free_all).
Once I overcame my tendency for laziness and actually looked at the curl
source code, I realized my problem.

I love libcurl, it is a great package (much simpler than libwww)! I will be
sending my paypal donation.

Thanks again,

Paul