Re: Problem with CA cert using FTP/SSL

From: Jan Theofel <theofel_at_etes.de>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:25:34 +0200

Hello Daniel,

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 11:17:22PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2004, Jan Theofel wrote:
>
> > The server certificate is signed by Verisign, so I downloaded their CA here:
> > https://www.verisign.com/support/site/caReplacement.html
> >
> > Using this CA I get the following output:

> > curl: (60) SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK

> > Can someone please tell me what's wrong here?
>
> I'm sorry, but I can't. The CA certificate on their site looks very different
> from the CA certs in the bundle though...

Where can I find the CA bundle curl uses?

And in which format do we need the CA certificate? I'd like to ask Verisign
for that file because I think they have what I need.

Thanks,
Jan

--
Jan Theofel                              Fon:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 0
ETES - EDV-Systemhaus GbR                Fax:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 50