FIXED !! RE: configure:4982: error: no acceptable ld found in $PATH - AIX V4.3.3

From: Justin Webb <jwebb_at_safikatel.co.za>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:43:49 +0200

Perfect !!! We owe you a $UNIT of your favorite $BEVERAGE!

I went through Tor's build from the link you gave yesterday with the
assumptions that configure would not find anything. Once I defined
awk,sed,ar,ld,xlc and few other bits and pieces it worked !

Since I'm sure it's our environment that's up the creek I'm sure it
isn't a big deal for most users.

Thanks for the assistance. Now I start developing so we may speak again
soon 8-)

Thanks again !!

Regards,

Justin Webb