Compile Error on Tru64

From: Quentin Bennett <Quentin.Bennett_at_infinity.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:50:23 +1200

Hi,

Compiling PHP 4.3.4 --with-curl=/usr/local on Tru64 5.1, I get the error:

cc: Error: /data/src/php/php-4.3.4/ext/curl/curl.c, line 838: The switch statement containing this case label already has a case label for "0". (dupcase)
                case CURLOPT_PASSWDFUNCTION:

I see from the change log that CURLOPT_PASSWDFUNCTION: is no longer supported - can I safely remove this part of the case statement?

Thanks

Quentin Bennett
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.