Re: Newlines in multipart/form-data post

From: Robert Marlow <bobstopper_at_bobturf.org>
Date: 22 Apr 2004 23:19:48 +0800

Upgraded to v7.11.1 with the same symptoms.

Here's an example line (paraphrased of course):
$ curl -F
"f1=MHIGCSsGAQQBgjdYA6BlMGMGCisGAQQBgjdYAwGgVTBTAgMCAAACAmYDAgIAwAQI
hYBPinzaqcQEEP37GybFXZnCXPRvrFEeLBgEKNx6zGTVv4YPpX8698MYKkKiJ461
9CUepuqUSdw7zJWUyBW31Khk5b8=
MFoGCSsGAQQBgjdYA6BNMEsGCisGAQQBgjdYAwGgPTA7AgMCAAACAmYDAgIAwAQI
L9bqrmEHNRkEEFOmOVCDS+a/qtv/sx6BKzoEEBQoXYjoce0h8UKApU9TFQU=" $URL

In the above example, all that is sent is (some headers removed for
brevity):

MHIGCSsGAQQBgjdYA6BlMGMGCisGAQQBgjdYAwGgVTBTAgMCAAACAmYDAgIAwAQI

ie only the first line is given in the form data.

--
Regards,
Robert Marlow