Re: Problem with Curl (FTP over SSL)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:09:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 Grant.Sheppard_at_txu.com.au wrote:

> It seems that I can connect to the server successfully by providing my
> username/password and client certificate, but whenever an attempt is made to
> use the data channel, something is going wrong with the SSL side of things.
> Below is the exact Curl command that I am using along with the output from
> it: -

Holger Paffrath reported this exact same problem a few days ago and I then
asked this: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2004-04/0034.html

It is clear to me that there's some kind of problem with the second SSL
connect. Would it be possible for me to get a test account on that server?
If so, mail me privately by removing -curl from the address I use here.

We have verified FTP over SSL on several FTP server implemenations, but
apparently WS_FTP is slightly different.