Darwin source d/l via curl

From: Walt Pawley <walt_at_wump.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:41:21 -0800

I hate being so dumb but I guess I'm stuck with it.

Once upon a time, Apple posted Darwin source in a manner which made it easy
enough for one to d/l the data via curl with a simple -u style curl
command. Some time ago, this seemed to change (at least for me) so that one
apparently must use a https login page which I've not been able to grok a
curl-ish means around. I suspect that even if I managed to get by that, I'd
still need some cookie data that resulted to get the files.

Any help out there?

--
Walter M. Pawley <walt_at_wump.org>
Wump Research & Company