Re: cURL make errors on Cobalt Linux

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:04:44 -0600

If the openssl program binary is in /usr/bin, then it's likely that the
root of your openssl installation is /usr. If so, you should find ssl
libs in /usr/lib and headers in /usr/include/openssl:

    ls /usr/lib/*ssl* /usr/include/openssl

If you get back a pile of stuff (maybe 5 or more libs and 60+ headers)
then try:

    ./configure --with-ssl=/usr

Ralph Mitchell