Re: compiling curl against uClibc

From: Luis Marquez <luism_at_digitalpath.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:00:59 -0800

Hello,

I tried what you mentioned (using -nostdlib in LDFLAGS and specifying
the location of uClibc in LIBS) and the compile seems to finish, but the
following warnings are produced:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libc.so.6 needed by ../lib/.libs/libcurl.so, may
conflict with libc.so.0
/usr/bin/ld: bfd assertion fail ../../bfd/elf32-mips.c:6898
/usr/bin/ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol__start; defaulting to
00000000000041300
creating curl

When I try to run curl It complains about not being able to find the
necessary libraries. Is there anything else I may need to change?

Thanks

Luis