NTLM Authentification Help

From: mihai c <mihai_c_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:25:46 -0800 (PST)

I have a problem with the authentification on a server
which uses NTLM, maybe I do not do things right,
please advice me, any help is good.

So, here it goes:
curl -v -I --ntlm -u UserName:MyPassword
www.SomeSite.com

and the response:

* About to connect() to www.SomeSite.com port 80
* Connected to www.SomeSite.com (213.61.3.25) port 80
* Server auth using NTLM with user 'UserName'
> HEAD / HTTP/1.1
Authorization: NTLM
TlRMTVNEUAABAAAAAgIAAFAAAAAgAAAASAAAACAAAAA=
OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.1

Host: www.SomeSite.com
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 401 Access Denied
< Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:16:12 GMT
< WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
TlRMTVNTUAACAAAAAAADADAAAtACAgAAN0DRTA7oWE0AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAwAAAA
  % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed
 Time Curr.
                                 Dload Upload Total
 Current Left Speed
  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:--
 0:00:00 --:--:-- 0
* Connection #0 left intact
* Issue another request to this URL:
'http://www.SomeSite.com'
* Re-using existing connection! (#0)
* Connected to (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 80
* Server auth using NTLM with user 'UserName'
> HEAD / HTTP/1.1
Authorization: NTLM
TlRMTVNTUAADAAAAGAAYAEYAXAAAAAAAXgAAAAfAAABAAAAABgAGAEAAAAAA
AAAARgAAAAAAAABeAAAAAYIAAHdlYkRDScVUslQjVKNUTH5mj/sMBp9BC6XfWZLIyg==
OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.1

Host: www.SomeSite.com
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 401 Access Denied
< Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:16:13 GMT
< WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
* Authentication problem. Ignoring this.
< WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
< Connection: close
  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:--
 0:00:00 --:--:-- 0