Re: Cookie problem with POST/HTTPS connection

From: Paul Forsyth <me_at_paulforsyth.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:54:31 +0000

Guys, thanks for the help.

I figured out what was wrong, and feel a touch stupid! The data i was
passing in contained a typo, and it was a variable Worldpay had to have.
After i fixed this i got the return i expected. The variable was correct
in php, but not as a form input....

I can't believe i spent so long analysing how the cookies were passed
along ;)

After I put in a <base href=""> I got the screen i wanted but i think
i've hit a dead end. Further progression seems to rely on on the
referrer being correct. As the user is still at my server, and not at
worldpay, the referrer will be incorrect. Doh!

Thanks anyway,

Paul