Re: curl & apache <Limit PUT>

From: NOVAK Judit <Judit.Novak_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:23:50 +0100

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your reply, it was really the
needed help. I'm just trying to
install the patched code. But since here we use RedHat
linux, I'm trying to create an rpm package of the latest
relase (there were only older versions on cURL home). While
working on this, I noticed that it wants to delete
/usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt, as a part of the install
procedure. I don't know, what this file is. Do you (or anyone)
know, what is this, and why it should be deleted? Or I made
something wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Judit