Re: about "-m" on windows systems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:27:28 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Sebastien WILLEMIJNS wrote:

> > In theory curl could possibly do that. But so far not a single person has
> > been able to provide a working way that makes this happen. Sorry. We're
> > just not good enough! ;-)
>
> read PAVUK sources, this function is implemented :)

1. We can't use source code from Pavuk, it would be a license violation. Of
   course we could look there and learn...

2. Does that _really_ work without leaking memory? (Gisle says his version
   written for wget works, so it can obviously be done.)

3. No one provided code to make curl work like this, no matter how many other
   programs that may offer this ability. I certainly won't write this, since
   I can't test/try it.

Feel free to write us a patch!