Using curl to view your score in AA

From: Jonathan deWerd <jjoonathan_at_gawab.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:42:12 -0700

I am making a little status application that will let u see your
accumulated score in a game (America's Army) without actually going
onto the website. I am using curl to do this. the first thing i do is:
curl http://login.americasarmy.com/login_ack.php -F fldUsername=(name)
-F fldPassword=(password -c -
This works great! I get the PHPSESSID cookie just fine. but when I try
to use it:
curl http://login.americasarmy.com/index.php -b PHPSESSID=(the contents
of cookie that I got above)
-ehttp://login.americasarmy.com/login_ack.php -A Mozilla/4.0
It dosnt work . It always returns the default index like you were never
logged on, and you never got/sent the cookie. Could anyone tell me how
to fix this?