Re: Test 503 Hanging

From: Ian O'Halloran <iano_at_seewind.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:27:58 -0500

> How would I go about resolving these issues? I use curl to connect to
> several sites and one of these sites (ups.com) consistently hangs. I
> believe that 503 may be related to this problem.

To further clarify this, this is what happens at the command line:

bash-2.03# curl -v https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate
* About to connect() to wwwcie.ups.com:443
* Connected to wwwcie.ups.com (153.2.228.65) port 443
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /usr/local/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt
* CApath: none

It will hang here until I kill it whereas any other https URL works just
fine. Not sure if the two are related or not.

TIA for you help!