RE: Getting asp pages

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MAPLLC.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:21:23 -0500

Yep - read the manual a little closer for the --form parameter values.

Methinks you meant -F "__VIEWSTATE=@FILE.TXT",
instead of ... -F "__VIEWSTATE=<FILE.TXT".

It's also possible you need some cookies (I'm not sure whether ASP.NET uses cookies in addition to PAGESTATE, but it most likely DOES use them, for a session ID; whether or not that session is needed for your application is up to the page designer...)

- Kevin