.cer

From: Kurt Müss jun. <muess_at_iniedv.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:17:36 +0100

Hi!

I want do downlaod a file from a certain URL.
https is needed. I am already sending a pen certificate.
Even thought, one more workstaion certificate is beeing requested.
What kind of command line I need to add to my batch
in order to solve this?
I exported rom my Internet Explorer the certificate in „cer“ format
already.

Kurt Müss
Vienna