RE: creating directories via ftp

From: Bryan Kemp <bryan_at_kempville.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:14:28 -0600

Daniel, I tried the -Q flag today but I got a an error of some sort:
Here is a similar command line to the one I am using:
Curl -Q "mkdir test" ftp://user:password@server.com/pub

I get the error message:
curl: (21) QUOT string not accepted: mkdir test

Ultimately my goal is to be able to make a new directory on the server. I
don't necessarily want to put any files in the new directory. Any ideas????
-Bryan