using --proxy-ntlm

From: <steven.haddad_at_ascentialsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:32:15 -0500

Hi all,

I'm a curl new user.
Sorry if my question has already been answered, be sure I've tried hard to
find the answer by myself.

I need to grab files from a FTP server through an IIS4.0 proxy.
The proxy uses NTLM authentication, but is not a domain controller.

I've tried the following syntaxes

url>
port> <ftp url>

None is working.

Question:
- is it the right way to use the -proxy-ntlm option ?
- any suggestion ?

Thanks

Steven Haddad - Ascential Software Europe de l'Ouest