RE: Format report using write-out

From: Reuben Pearse <Reuben.Pearse_at_presence-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:46:28 -0000

Thanks for that Alexander.

I think I had generally got the write-out options working, but I was
getting confused because I was outputting the whole curl output to a
file e.g.:

curl -w "%{time_total}\n" -L
http://NotesServer/database.nsf/Menu?openform > output.htm

..so the variable information was getting tagged on the end of the
output.htm file!

Once I turned on the -o option to output the HTML file, I realised the
variable info was there on the stdout all along!

Thanks

Reuben